Loch Raven High athletic director Mike McEwan announced the school's second athletic hall of fame class on Friday.
The hall of fame was started last year to recognize contributions to the Raiders' athletic program.
The following six honorees will be recognized at the school's homecoming football game on Saturday, Sept. 29:
- Sam Nuttall – gymnastics, soccer, wrestling and baseball
- Bill Sento – soccer, three state championships and three county championships
- Kathy Railey – field hockey, basketball and lacrosse
- Jen Breakey – field hockey, basketball and lacrosse
- Dave Coffman – gymnastics and football
- Barb Menegatti – service recognition