Readers' Choice: Parkville-Overlea's Best Tax Preparation
With the big IRS deadline two weeks away, where do you get your taxes done?
Look at the calendar. It's already April and before you know it, Uncle Sam will come calling.
April 15 is tax day and this week's Readers' Choice is your chance to help out some of the stragglers out there. We found some certified public accountants and tax firms in our directory. Vote for your favorite and tell us why in the comments or by leaving a review on their listing. Are we missing someone? Let us know in the comments. Voting ends Friday at 9 a.m.
- John Rosenberger, C.P.A.
- James T. Wells, C.P.A.
- Gilbert Garczynski CPA
- Deborah Roland, CPA
- Richard C Fleischer, C.P.A.
- Richard C. Pazourek, CPA
- Fred Williams, CPA
- Matthew B. Hitt, CPA & Associates
- Jerry Miller's Tax Service
- Jackson Hewitt Tax Service (Cleanleigh Drive)
- Jackson Hewitt Tax Service (Waltham Woods)
- Jackson Hewitt Tax Service (Belair Road)
- Liberty Tax Service
- East Baltimore Tax Service
- Global Tax and Accounting Services
- H&R Block (Harford Road)
- A-1 Accounting
- Valley Payroll
- VLD Financial Services
- Scheve & Associates
- W & W
- Profit Controls
- Midas Business & Consulting
- Klacik & Associates
- Ellis & Associates
Ties will be broken by whichever business has the most positive comments in the section below or in the reviews on their directory listings linked above.
- Because this poll is not scientific, it is not the sole consideration in choosing a winner. The winner will be determined by the Patch editor, based on poll results and reviews on Patch Places. Please vote only once per survey, per Patch.
If your business is listed here, learn how to claim your listing for free on Towson Patch by reading this article.