Tell Us: Valentine's Day In Parkville-Overlea
Business owners, share your Valentine's Day specials with Patch readers.
Is your business offering specials for Valentine's Day? Share with Patch.
We've rounded up a list of local Valentine's specials but if we missed your business, be sure to tell us in the comments sections and upload photos to this article.
1. McFaul's Ironhouse Tavern: The restaurant, which opened at Sanders' Corner last summer, is offering a three course meal for $80 per couple from Feb. 14-16. Menu selections include lobster ravioli, bison sirloin and molten chocolate cake with fresh strawberries and whipped cream.
2. Mouth Party Caramels: The Carney-based candymaker that's had caramels featured in Grammy gift bags is a great place to pick up a treat for someone special. The business' Facebook page notes that caramels are 'flying out the doors'. Call ahead to make sure they have what you're looking for: 410-663-0355.
3. Cafe Euro: The coffee shop in Parkville Shopping Center features a wide variety of coffees and chocolates that will make a perfect gift for a significant other.
4. Flowers By Flowers: Owner Mary Beth Flowers has shared Valentine's Day tips with Patch readers before—stop in or order online to pick up a bouquet for someone you care about.
5. Dominick's Pizza: Looking for a unique way to say 'I love you'? Check out heart-shaped pizzas at this Harford Road pizzeria.
6. Mallow Crunchies: Located over in Rossville Shopping Center, 8767 Philadelphia Road, The Mallow Bar offers an alternative to chocolates in the form of owner Nikki Lewis' "rice krispies treats". Try out the strawberry shortcake flavor for Valentine's Day.
Do you know of any other Valentine's Day specials in the Parkville-Overlea area? Share them in the comments!