Invite a friend
Discover Digital Photograph Enhancing
Discover Digital Photograph Enhancing:
This 5 week course assumes you are “new” to the world of the digital photograph editing. Programs such as Adobe Photoshop Elements and other “free” programs to enhance, edit, touch-up, and restore faded or torn photos.
1. Basics in the use of Purchase Programs such as Photoshop as-well-as Free Photo Enhancing Programs.
2. Enhance lowlight level photos to become more usable.
3. Touch-Up faded or torn paper photographs into new photos.
|Where||Parkville Senior Center 8601 Harford Rd, Parkville, MD 21234|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||1:00 pm–3:00 pm|
|Who to bring||Seniors|
More About Parkville Senior Center
Parkville Senior Center shares a builing with the Parkville Parks & Recreation Council, located across from Hiss Methodist Church. The entrance to the Senior Center is in the rear of the building, just off the parking lot. The Center offers more than 60 classes and activities each week. For more information about programs, call the center, or visit the Web site.
Other events here
- Parkville Senior Center Travel Opportunities Daily, 8:30 am–4:00 pm
- Parkville Senior Center Summer Class Regisrtation Daily, 9:30 am–3:00 pm
- Art Appreciation Through Art History Weekly on Wednesdays, 12:30 pm–2:30 pm
- Journal & Poetry Writing Weekly on Thursdays, 11:00 am–12:00 pm
- Introduction to Writing Fiction and Non-Fiction Weekly on Fridays, 10:00 am–12:00 pm
- Modern Perspectives Weekly on Mondays, 10:00 am–12:00 pm
- Voellyball Weekly on Mondays, 12:30 pm–3:00 pm
- Watercolor Weekly on Mondays, 1:00 pm–3:00 pm
- Conversational Spanish for Beginners Weekly on Mondays, 1:00 pm–2:00 pm
- Modern Perspectives: Issues in Aging from the Past, Present & Future Weekly on Mondays, 10:00 pm–11:30 am