Invite a friend
Relieve tension from your back, neck, shoulders and other areas during this low-impact 45 minute yoga session. Towel, yoga mat and water provided.
|Where||Atlas Personal Trainers 9621 Harford Rd, Parkville, MD 21234 (Parking on side)|
|Time||12:00 pm–12:45 pm|
|Who to bring||Everyone|
More About Atlas Personal Trainers
Atlas Personal Trainers is conveniently located in a free-standing building a short distance from the intersection with Joppa Road in Parkville. Owner Mike Turkin and his staff work one on one with clients and tailor programs to meet the needs of each individual. The facility is a small but tidy lower level full-service gym with a variety of strength-building and cardio equipment. It offers nutrition counseling to all clients in the hopes of developing an overall fitness lifestyle to maximize the benefits of the exercise regimen. It is also running a successful Boot Camp training program that augments its standard personal workout routines with occasional free classes throughout the year. Mike and staff also offer a sport-specific specialized training program that helps to optimize athletic ability in order to prevent injuries and build key muscle strength. Its services are by appointment only and suggest calling ahead to arrange an initial meeting time.
Other events here
- Zumba Classes Thursday or Friday Weekly on Thursdays and Fridays, 7:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Zumba Sentao™ Weekly on Fridays, 6:00 pm–6:45 pm
- WERQ™ dance.fitness.workout Weekly on Fridays, 7:15 pm–8:00 pm
- Early Morning Yoga Weekly on Saturdays, 7:30 am–8:15 pm
- Atlas Trainers Boot Camp Weekly on Saturdays, 9:00 am
- Turbo Kick™class Weekly on Saturdays, 12:00 pm–12:45 pm
- Zumba Classes Weekly on Sundays, 3:00 pm–4:00 pm