Invite a friend
The Zumba Sentao™ workout takes the thrill of the fitness party and partners it with explosive, chair-based choreography to strengthen, balance and stabilize your core, and step up your cardio work in a whole new way. Grab a chair, feel the beat and learn how to use your own body weight to enhance muscle strength, improve definition and endurance, and tone your physique. Strut, shake and shimmy as you work your core (and work the chair) in a high-energy fitness party that will keep you on the edge of your seat!
|Where||Atlas Personal Trainers 9621 Harford Rd, Parkville, MD 21234|
|Time||6:00 pm–6:45 pm|
|Who to bring||College Students, Moms, Dads, Singles|
More About Atlas Personal Trainers
Atlas Personal Trainers is conveniently located in a free-standing building a short distance from the intersection with Joppa Road in Parkville. Owner Mike Turkin and his staff work one on one with clients and tailor programs to meet the needs of each individual. The facility is a small but tidy lower level full-service gym with a variety of strength-building and cardio equipment. It offers nutrition counseling to all clients in the hopes of developing an overall fitness lifestyle to maximize the benefits of the exercise regimen. It is also running a successful Boot Camp training program that augments its standard personal workout routines with occasional free classes throughout the year. Mike and staff also offer a sport-specific specialized training program that helps to optimize athletic ability in order to prevent injuries and build key muscle strength. Its services are by appointment only and suggest calling ahead to arrange an initial meeting time.
Other events here
- Lunchtime Yoga Weekly on Mondays and Wednesdays, 12:00 pm–12:45 pm
- Zumba Classes Thursday or Friday Weekly on Thursdays and Fridays, 7:00 pm–8:00 pm
- WERQ™ dance.fitness.workout Weekly on Fridays, 7:15 pm–8:00 pm
- Early Morning Yoga Weekly on Saturdays, 7:30 am–8:15 pm
- Atlas Trainers Boot Camp Weekly on Saturdays, 9:00 am
- Turbo Kick™class Weekly on Saturdays, 12:00 pm–12:45 pm
- Zumba Classes Weekly on Sundays, 3:00 pm–4:00 pm