A Fullerton man suffered minor injuries in a fire that firefighters believe was started by a turkey fryer.
The fire, which was contained to the deck of the home in the 3400 block of Moultree Place, was likely caused by a fryer that was warming up. Firefighters believe the oil spilled out of the fryer, according to Lt. Paul Massarelli, a county fire department spokesman.
The unidentified man suffered minor burns to his face and arms. He refused to be transported to a local hospital for treatment, Massarelli said.
County fire officials asked the public not to use turkey fryers near the house.