Allstate Auto Rentals
The Parkville Allstate Auto Rental location is located in the Heritage Parts and Service building behind Heritage Chrysler, Jeep and VW at 9219 Harford Road. The facility is a satellite location and primarily caters to clientele having their automobiles serviced or repaired at the Heritage Repair Center. Allstate has access to a large volume of vehicles and trucks and is the only local rental agent that allows drivers at the age of 21 to rent vehicles for an additional service charge. In addition to the standard rental agreement, renters can purchase Supplemental Liability Insurance as well as a Physical Damage Waiver to eliminate the potential for costly post rental expenses due to inadvertent damage. Allstate has partnered with Penske to provide access to a large fleet of one way moving vans and trucks to make household relocation more affordable.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 6pm; Sat, 8am - noon
- Handicap Accessible: Flat parking lot.
- Founding Date: 2000
- Payments accepted: American Express, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- Number of daily departures, arrivals: 75
- Reach: Local, Regional/commuter
- Number of retail/service outlets: 4
- Transportation: Bus, Taxi/limo
- Rental cars: Yes
- Parking durations available: Short-term
- Map of the premises (e.g. airport map, bus station map, etc.) [link]: allstateautorentals.com/locations.shtml
- Discounts: Corporate, Senior, Volume/season
- Wi-Fi: None
- Number of advisors: 4
- What's your customer service philosophy?: Always treat the customer with respect and concern.
- Part of a chain: Yes
- Size of local fleet: 500
- Vehicle makes: GM, Ford, Toyota, Honda, Hyundai, Chrysler, VW.
- Vehicle types: Compact sedans, Convertibles, Coupes, Full-size sedans, Light trucks, Luxury cars, Mid-size sedans, Minivans/vans, SUVs, Trucks
- Minimum age: 21
- Services: Customer pick-up/drop-off, Returns at different location allowed
- Features: Public restrooms