Asian Taste 2
Asian Taste 2 is a brand new restaurant, open only three weeks. The inside of the small facility is clean and well appointed, and has been recently remodeled. It has added a cozy separate dining room which is in the finishing stages of decoration, and is open to the public. A wide variety of Japanese sushi and Thai dishes complement its already extensive bill of fare. New owner, Cuiyun Um, is working on a website and will be offering web and phone orders as well as free delivery with a $10 minimum purchase. The restaurant has another location in Hampden near 36th street.
- Fax: 410-668-4940
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11am - 10:pm; Fri, Sat, 11am - 11:30pm; Sun, noon - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Founding Date: 2010
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Natural, Vegetarian
- General services: Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out, Web orders
- Specialties: Walnut Shrimp, Peking Duck, General Tso's Chicken, Udon, Sushi, Maki and Temaki. Pad Thai and Sambai are the Thai specialties.
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: The family environment of this section of Parkville appealed to the young owners who are not originally from America. They decided on this location as well as the Hampden site for the family oriented community amenities.
- Cuisine: Asian, Chinese, Japanese / Sushi, Thai
- Signature dishes: Peking Duck, General Tso's Chicken, Sushi and Pad Thai.
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Peking Duck
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 6
- Features: Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: casual