Since opening its doors in April 1964, the Bel-Loc Diner has been a Parkville icon at the intersection of Joppa Road and Loch Raven Boulevard. Original owner Bill Doxanas and his staff continue to provide the cuisine and atmosphere that helped inspire Barry Levinson's film "Diner." With seating for over 200 guests, Bel-Loc favorites include their famous rice pudding and their award-winning milkshakes, along with traditional diner fare such as burgers, sandwiches and salads.
- Hours: Daily, 6am - 11pm
- Handicap Accessible: Access ramp directly in front of door.
- Founding Date: April 4, 1964
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: Diner
- Signature dishes: Rice Pudding, Omelets, Milkshakes
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun, Late-night