Chesapeake Bank of Maryland
Originally founded in 1913, Chesapeake Bank of Maryland assumed its current name in 1998. An office on Joppa Road in Parkville serves as the company's corporate headquarters, as well as the main branch of the bank. The location features a 24-hour ATM as well as a convenient drive-through teller. There are four other branches in the area.
As a small, local financial institution, Chesapeake Bank of Maryland's main focus is providing members of the community with a safe place to deposit their money and, in turn, investing that money in residential home loans and refinances. The bank also provides checking accounts, as well as business banking services.
- Fax: 410-665-8604
- Hours: Lobby hours: Mon - Thu, 9am - 3pm; Fri, 9am - 7pm; Sat, 9am - 1pm; Drive-through hours: Mon - Thu, 9am - 5pm; Fri, 9am - 7pm; Sat, 9am - 1pm
- Handicap Accessible: The building is at street level.
- Founding Date: January 1, 1913
- Parking: Free lot
- Services: Asset management, Credit and loan Counseling service, Financial advice, Financing, Investment banking, Mortgage brokerage
- Type: Business, Personal
- Products and services (banks and currency services): Auto loans, Business loans, Checking accounts, Home equity, IRAs, Money orders, Money wiring, Mortgages, Safe-deposit boxes, Savings accounts & CDs
- Features: ATM, Drive-up window, Teller service