Since 2001, Collector's Corner in Parkville has earned a reputation as "the coolest store in Baltimore" by offering a great selection of comics, games, toys, and collectibles. 2010 was a busy year for the store, as it moved from its old location to a new, bigger store just down the street. New comics arrive every Wednesday, and the website is always updated with what collectors can expect to arrive. Collector's Corner is always hosting gaming events for board games, RPGs, Magic: The Gathering and Pokemon. An updated schedule is available on the store's website.
- Hours: Mon, Tue, noon - 8pm; Wed - Sat, 11am - 9pm; Sun, noon - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: Building is at street level with no steps.
- Founding Date: 2001
- Payments accepted: Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Services: Gift certificates
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: On-street: free, On-street: metered
- Private events: Yes
- Book store specialties: Comics, Magazines
- New/used: New, Used
- Book store features: Special order