Founded in 1958, Diver's Den on Harford Road in Parkville is Maryland's first and oldest dive shop. Inside, customers will find a huge selection of diving equipment, such as suits, tanks, fins, masks and photo equipment. The shop offers equipment rentals as well for those customers who aren't fully prepared to take the plunge. In addition, Diver's Den offers in-house equipment service and repair for any diving equipment. The shop can refill air tanks with regular air or nitrox. Diver's Den also offer PADI certification classes for divers of all skill levels, from beginning open water through dive master. Diver's Den also regularly coordinates dive excursions to locations all around the world, so be sure ot check its website or give Diver's Den a call to see what destination the company plans on visiting next.
- Hours: Mon, Fri, 11am - 7pm; Tues, Thurs, 2pm - 7pm; Sat, 11am - 5pm; Sun, Wed, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Building is at street-level with no steps.
- Founding Date: 1958
- Payments accepted: Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Services: Classes, Repair
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free, On-street: metered
- Private events: Yes
- Sporting goods rentals: Yes