North Parkville Health Center
North Parkville Health Center is a medical clinic with board certified medical doctors specializing in pediatrics and internal medicine. Located on Harford Road, the center serves patients of all ages in the greater Baltimore area. For more information on individual doctors or to schedule an appointment, visit the website or contact the office directly.
- Fax: 410-668-2911
- Hours: Mon, Fri, 8:30am - 5pm; Tue, 8am - 7pm; Wed, 8am - 5pm; Thu, 8:30am - 7pm (pediatrics); Sat, Sun, closed.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Insurance accepted: Most insurance providers are accepted; call for details.
- Accreditations/certifications: Board certified
- Affiliations: University of Maryland, Franklin Square Hospital Center, Brown University, Lady Hardinge, Makerere University, Gandhi Medical College, Osmania University, Good Samaritan Hospital, State University of NY at Buffalo, St. George's University
- Specialties: Internal medicine, Pediatrics
- Primary care services: Yes
- Referral required: No