Parkville Animal Hospital
A part of the community for more than 25 years, Parkville Animal Hospital specializes in care for cats and dogs. With an excellent facility the doctor and staff are able to perform a variety of services to restore and maintain your pet's health, including internal medicine, surgery and dentistry.
In addition to standard forms of payment, Parkville Animal Hospital also accepts Care Credit that has payment plans available.
- Hours: Mon, Tue, Fri, 7:30am - 6pm; Wed, 7:30am -12pm; Thurs, 7:30am - 7pm; Sat, 8:30am - 12pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Level from sidewalk.
- Founding Date: March 15, 1985
- What makes this community special?: Very down-to-earth people who want to take care of their pets.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Parking: On-street: free
- Veterinary Services: Cardiology, Cremation/funerals, Dentistry, Dermatology, Diagnostic imaging, Emergency and critical care, Endoscopy, Internal medicine, Surgery
- Pet services: Boarding, Day care, Grooming
- Specialties: Cats, Dogs
- If this community were an animal, what would it be?: A big friendly lab