Seven Oaks Elementary
Seven Oaks Elementary School was built during the height of neighborhood development on Seven Courts Drive. Since its founding in 1992, it has served thousands of area children and families. While it boasts high levels of academic achievement, it also places an emphasis on using new technology and creating a positive community-oriented environment. The school is one of few in the area to provide televised morning announcements, directed and presented by fifth-graders. It also works closely with local businesses and governmental officials to provide learning incentives and share real-world experiences with students.
- Fax: 410-256-0379
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 9am - 3:30pm
- Handicap Accessible: The building includes ramps.
- Founding Date: Jan 01 1992
- What makes this community special?: Perry Hall is a very active and involved community. Parents are dedicated volunteers and eager to participate in their children's education. The children come ready to learn.
- Parking: Free lot
- Features: Athletic fields, Benches
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No fires, No smoking
- Features: Jungle gym, Slides
- Facilities (playgrounds): Benches
- Number of students: 413
- Public/Private: Public
- Student-to-teacher ratio: 15:1
- Number of faculty: 27
- How engaged is the school with the community?: The school is heavily involved with the PTA, a yearly art show and environmental show, restaurant nights, learning incentive programs, the Seven Oaks Senior Center, parent volunteers, and assemblies with local leaders and professionals.
- Grade levels: Pre-K to fifth
- Special education: Yes
- Features: Auditorium/stage, Cafeteria, Computer lab, Library, Science lab, Sports facilities
- Extracurricular activities available: Destination Imagination, science fair