Grocery: 410-882-1404; Pharmacy: 410-665-5120
Shoppers Food & Pharmacy is a full-service grocery store and pharmacy with a satellite M&T Bank inside the store. It is conveniently located in the large Perring Plaza shopping center. Shoppers Food has been serving the Baltimore area since 1949, and this location has been open since 1991. The store is clean, well stocked and extremely well lit both inside and out. Manager Jim McGraw is a Parkville High and Towson University graduate who has lived in the area his entire life, and he is very proud of his staff and store, which employs many Parkville and Towson residents. Shoppers has a meat department, full-service deli and seafood departments, and a floral department. And, of course, there is a lot of produce as well as all the grocery items you'd expect. Coinstar, Redbox DVD, Ricco Pizza, Rug Doctor, Global Express Bill Pay and MoneyGram round out the store's considerable offerings. This Shoppers is the very definition of the phrase "one-stop shopping."
- Hours: Grocery store: Daily, 6am - midnight. Pharmacy: Mon - Fri, 9am - 9pm; Sat, 9am - 6pm; Sun, 9am - 4pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Flat level lot with lowered curbs and automatic doors
- Grocery services: Bakery on premises, Butcher, Florist, Pharmacy
- Ice: Yes
- Services: Photo processing
- Features: ATM, Flowers, Household essentials
- Pharmacy hours: Mon - Fri, 9am - 9pm; Sat, 9am - 6pm; Sun, 9am - 4pm.