Conveniently located right off Baltimore Beltway 695. Skipjack's is a crabhouse and seafood restaurant known for its seaside seafood and steamed Louisiana crabs. It is ranked as Baltimore county's best new seafood restaurant. Karaoke night is every Friday.
- Hours: Kitchen: Mon, 11am - 8pm; Tue, Wed, Thu, 11am - 9pm; Fri, Sat, 11 am- 10pm; Sun, 11am - 8pm. Bar: Daily, 11am - 2am.
- Handicap Accessible: Wheelchair accessible with convenient parking.
- Founding Date: 2009
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in
- Specialties: Seaside seafood, Louisiana steamed crabs
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Cajun / Creole, Seafood
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun
- Dress code: casual