Marketing itself as the perfect game-time food, the Charcoal Grill in Parkville is a take-away sandwich stand. Featuring football-season wing contests, gift cards, tailgate party packs and a different sandwich each month it has low prices and a wide selection of sandwiches. The Charcoal Grill asks that customers consume its food off premises as parking is limited.
- Hours: Apr - Nov: daily, 11am - 9pm; Dec - March: Sun - Thu, 11am - 8pm; Fri - Sat, 11am - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: Level from lot
- Founding Date: 1990
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Catering, Take-out
- Menu link: www.chargrill.com/our_menu
- Specialties: Alternating sandwich of the month
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: A lot of what makes a community is having people buy locally. That is what makes this community great. A lot of people are loyal and buy local.
- Cuisine: American, Barbecue, Sandwiches, Seafood
- Price level: $
- Number of tables: 0
- Features: Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun