The Emerald Tavern is a neighborhood pub serving a wide variety of spirits and beers, as well as Irish and bar food.
- Hours: Bar 10 am to 2 am / Kitchen opens at 11 am
- Founding Date: 1938
- ATM: Yes
- Cover charge: No
- Dress code: Shoes and shirt required.
- Features: DJs, Happy hour, Live music, Private parties, Private room
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free, On-street: metered
- Food/drink: Yes
- Alcohol served: Yes
- What makes this community special?: A fun and warm place to share great, inexpensive drinks and homemade cooking. A real throwback to "Cheers." So, come in and let us get to know your name!
- Private events: Yes
- Bar type: Irish pub, Live Music, Sports bar
- Bar Specialties: Beer, Vodka
- Bar Features: Big-screen TVs, Jukebox
- What's your specialty drink?: An Irish Drinking Pub. Craft Beers without the high price tag.