The Pinder Legal Team offers practical, professional and proven legal services. Attorney Ed Pinder has over 22 years of experience as a trial lawyer and provides legal representation in legal matters involving criminal charges, traffic violations, estate planning, contracts, general litigation, wills, worker's compensation and settlements. The law office offers convenient hours, and the first half hour of any consultation is always free.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8:30am - 5:30pm
- Founding Date: 1986
- What makes this community special?: Parkville is a great place to live, work, and play. I live in Carney; work on the Board of the Parkville Carney Business Assoc.; and president of Parkville Rec Council. Parkville has a healthy mix of people and incomes and neighbors helping neighbors.
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- Number of attorneys: 1
- Area(s) of Practice: Contracts, Criminal, DUI/DWI/traffic, Insurance, Medical malpractice, Personal injury, Product liability, Tenant/landlord, Wills/estate/trusts/probate, Worker's Compensation
- Type: Business, Personal
- What's your customer service philosophy?: Although I am the only attorney, this office handles cases as a team. Our clients are the most important member of that team; and we listen to your goals and then our trained professionals assist you to achieve those goals.