The Steakhouse recently celebrated their 5 year anniversary in the Joppa Road Main Street shopping center. A locally owned restaurant with one other location in Edgewater, The Steakhouse offers up some of the best steaks in the area. Starting with the best quality meats available (corn-fed beef from the Buckhead Beef Company,) steaks are aged a minumum of 40 days before they are cut and prepared by their own in-house butcher. The Steakhouse also offers a lively bar area, with lots of big-screen televisions which are always showing every game imaginable. Reservations are recommnended but not required, but larger groups will definitely want to call ahead.
- Handicap Accessible: Building is at street level with no steps.
- Founding Date: Jan 01 2005
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.thesteakhousemd.com/SteakHouse_Menu.html
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Dessert / Ice Cream, Sandwiches, Steak House
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Features: Banquets, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun, Late-night